Tuesday, February 12, 2013

A Photo A Day

I'm a lazy person. Every time something starts to resemble work, I bail. That explains why this is my millionth blog in 10 years. Hey, doesn't mean I don't try.

Alright, the idea is simple. Take a picture everyday, till I drop dead with the camera in my hands. Now, that's a tall order for any conscientious and prolific amateur/professional photographer---like scaling Mount Everest for a bummer like me. It does not mean I will post everyday. Making it out to be too much of a chore will only cause me to abandon this mighty endeavor. I will however, attempt to take a picture a day; be it my lunch, flowers, vase at home or brick walls... maybe not, but an image that means something to me; my streets, my home, etc.

In short, "Take a picture a day, but post/blog whenever I feel like."

No comments:

Post a Comment